:: :: ::: Saturday, October 20, 2007

From Mrs Chan

Dear GP students of 06S60, 06S6E and 06S72,

I have created consultation slots in ISP for booking from 16 Oct - 30 Oct, for greater ease and convenience for those who would like to meet with me. (note: the GP slots are in the name of Ms Lim Yin-Shin - don't get confused!)

Please keep working on GP consistently! Particularly if you scored 'E' or lower, you need to practice regularly from NOW onwards. Feel free to pass me your work to mark. If you leave it in my pigeonhole, you can pick it up by 1pm the next day.

Alternatively, once you are on study leave, you may also email in your work (word doc. preferable). This is not advised for those who are very weak in grammar or who have bad handwriting - you need to practice actual writing!

I have attached some materials on revision strategies which I went through earlier. Practice papers are available in the photocopying shop.

Work hard, work well, but get enough rest too!

Mrs Chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home