:: :: ::: Monday, April 02, 2007

对不起! SORRY!

Present Tense

Past Tense

Past Participle

Ring

Rang

Rung

Sing

Sang

Sung

Eek!

Ahh!

Orhh!

PING!

PONG!

P-ANG!

Oh my! I have created a mess here...i guess? So here am I to clear up the untidy bits!

First, I would like to apologise for causing such displeasure and discontentment regarding about the jts especially to Christina, Vyvy, the junior class and etc...I'm actually the man behind this whole blog thingy. I quoted people's conversations without permission and giving false accounts from various members from the seniors. In fact, I was rather upset upon hearing that juniors once again postponed jts. But worst, the cancellation of jts was only announced on friday's night which is the night before jts which pissed quite a number of seniors. (not all) However, I was still at fault first by creating a post to stir up emotions. I'm sorry! (0_x) I created a post based on the assumption of what the others in the seniors class might say and I should have know that "assumption is the mother of evil!" and thus, i shall not assume things!

I think it is only right for me to clear the mis-implication of the previous entry. Juniors please do not take those words in the previous entry as it was ME who created it and it got nothing to do with the rest of the seniors especially to chris, vyvy, jiexun and blah blah blah... I thought by creating such a post could send out a correct message over the juniors class but in the end, it backfired le!

As for our poor Henghui , I could see the effort there for organising such an event. It is rather taxing on you to handle both council elections and jts at the same time. And definitely, we, SENIORS are very understanding about that and we really really appreciate that! Of course, for the other council nominees, you still have the SENIORS support alright! (I mean it!)

Hmmx...I would not be able to make it for jts due to some reasons...But I really hope to seek both seniors and juniors support to make jts an enjoyable and memorable one! Do take more photos especially those candid shots!

Once again, sorry for this whole thing and i shall shut my beak to prevent such things from happening again!

Last, i hope it is still not late to say this. ALL THE BEST TO THOSE JUNIORS WHO ARE RUNNING COUNCIL!

Cheers,

Condemned ALEX (-.#)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home