:: :: ::: Sunday, December 24, 2006

BBQ

As mentioned earlier, there will be a BBQ at my house, with details as follows: 


Date: 2nd January 2006

Time*: to be confirmed

Venue**: My house

People Invited: The whole class, Dr Choe and Mrs Tan (coz they live damn close to my house)

People who definitely won't be coming***: George Bush

Purpose: To celebrate the start of school (suggested by our CT rep). And maybe farewell to dr.choe

*Time: BBQ shld be at night... however can do other random stuff in the afternoon too like play games / mahjong / swim / pullups / larm arnd

** Venue: will provide more details on how to get to my house in another post. but if you rmb how to get to Mrs Tan house then its roughly the same

*** Attendees: I need to confirm this asap coz need to prepare food. So whoever who cannot make it (both afternoon and night please inform me ASAP. and help spread the word about this event to those who don't read the class blog)


Due to many reasons, including not wanting the class to die of food poisoning, my sole role in this event is to host. I have outsourced the preparation / organization / what-have-you to Alex (many thanks to him). Any extra help is welcome (even suggestions on what we can do etc).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home