:: :: ::: Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm pleased by you people!!!

HELLO!!! I must say a very big thank you to the whole class for celebrating my birthday! Hmmx...I must specially acknowledge those who contributed:

1. The Class for coming out the present!!!!! (NICE!!)
2. Christina for spending her morning with me to get all those stuffs to the chalet
3. Khai Shin for buying 60 packs of cup noodles, 12 DVDs and a carton of MALTA!!! (I have a hard time with them on my way back!!!)
4. Jiexun for bringing the ampifier (Wow!!)
5. Damein for bringing the mahjong set!!!
6. ANGEL Sharon for buying the birthday cake!!! (record breaker!!!!)
7. Those who have contributed in any way (Sorry i can't possibily list everyone out.)

Thank you u guys man...i really have a great time and a great 18th birthday celebration!!! I promise u guys to get the seaview chalet next year. Alright!

Cheers,

Alex (-.#)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home