:: :: ::: Saturday, August 19, 2006

hey i ripped this off from other class's blog. and its driving me mad. someone enlighten me!


three men go to stay at a motel, and the man at the desk charges them $30.00 for a room. They split the cost ten dollars each. Later the manager tells the desk man that he overcharged the men, that the actual cost should have been $25.00. The manager gives the bellboy $5.00 and tells him to give it to the men.
The bellboy, however, decides to cheat the men and pockets $2.00, giving each of the men only one dollar.
Now each man has paid $9.00 to stay in the room and 3 x $9.00 = $27.00. The bellboy has pocketed $2.00. $27.00 + $2.00 = $29.00 - so where is the missing $1.00?

hohoho i solved it. ok not me. but my friend told me how. heh so cool. k for those who haven solve it yet. think again! =)) (this makes me think of the athena play again. i think... i think... hahahaha )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home