:: :: ::: Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Class Outing!

OK Ok ok. I'm sorry I've been neglecting the class for a long time. I really wish to see 6E more bonded and to have a close knit relationship. But the feeling really isn't there, unlike in places (u noe where) I've become attached to for the past few weeks. The experiences are really uncomparable. Hence I would like everyone to be more open minded, more accepting in that sense. Try not to be so exclusive and make it difficult for everyone.

So I'm proposing a class outing, a long-awaited outing to somewhere~~. We should just have an ultra big 6AE gathering to get everyone to break the ice. To talk beyond the boundaries. To share what we already have with everyone. If that doesn't work then I've no idea what would.

Ideas:
1) Dinner/Lunch
2) Movie
3) Pool
4) Kbox
5) Ice-breakers.

Maybe sometime after the block tests we could invite the seniors as well. Just tag or reply to this post regarding which idea u prefer, and friday, saturday or sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home