:: :: ::: Saturday, March 11, 2006

All S6AEints

Blogger's been hanging the whole day. Sigh.

A big hi to our new shipmates!

I've christened myself Saeint Paul. Haha. I think the sAEint thing was Chris's idea. I don't know. Anyway it's so cool, everyone should canonise themselves. We can have Saeint Chris, for example. Saeint Hardrock. Saeint Jedi. Saeint Damien. As well as Saeint Jonathan and Saeint Eugene and Saeint etc.

LiSheng, could you update the namelist over the top banner to include the newcomer's names? And add something cool to the text layers while you're at it. Outer glow? Inner/outer Bevel? Satin? Oh yes, and the class photo?

And, owing to my obligations as the class bannerman, I'd like to have a go at touching up the blog body, which is honestly a bit simple lah. I'm thinking something as the grey and black version of s6c's class blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home