:: :: ::: Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yo peeps!

Hey guys...
I shall post the photos I snapped of people yesterday during break time aka Chem H2.


So yea, um..

Reminders:
1) [For people taking Econs H2 except those who did the tutorials/didnt get caught, which probably means Shi Han only]

Give me your Econs tutorial tomorrow morning before 7.55am or you die!

Have to finish Tutorial #4 and Essay Question 1(a) of Tutorial #5.

2)Um, tomorrow got Athena dance session at 2pm (or is it 2.30pm).. So yea, I'm supposed to encourage you guys to go. Bleh =x So yea, apparently only 10 people went today... if you have nothing on tomorrow, please go. (omg I sound like im promoting something. hm)

3)Dinner with senior class on Thurs. Please tell me if you're not going.. otherwise I'll just assume you're going.. coz the senior class CT rep wants to know. So far, Andy and Li Rao are not going. Eh, try and go if you can make it lah. haha.

Yep, thats all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home