:: :: ::: Sunday, January 29, 2006

Philosophy at Breakfast

All my relatives are like back home in China (and London and New York) and leaving us five here in Singapore alone. So the only way of saying hi is through long-distance calls. And even today the line's being crowded pretty bad.

I loved the 春节联欢晚会!!! So nice! It was on CCTV4, if you have any clue what that is. My dad recorded 2 DVD-fuls of it.

I played bridge today! With my sisters and Bokai from RJC, haha. My sisters were learning too; up till today all they've learnt is tai tee. Um. Bokai was going to teach us mahjong too, but no time. Because today we were like hopping from one end of the island to another and back again!

In my spare time I blogged a bit. Um. Then I did my Art Project conceptualisation. Then I learnt to sing Gom Semariga (that cute song from Full House) and watched the Russell Peters video clip in my room. Hmm then I read the Astronomy Textbook and Brian Greene's The Elegant Universe. Hmm, it seems quite a lot.

What I haven't done is any homework.

----------------------------------------------
You' mother is so fat! That when she jump for joooy... She get stuck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said..

yay! Gom Semariga is a cute song!! (:
and yes, learn to play bridge! ^^" haha.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< home