:: :: ::: Saturday, January 14, 2006

my turn to say something..

yesterday was damn sad. first we lost the war games, den the skit, den the freaking long queue for a sandwich which took aeons to arrive. its like the apocalyse for me!!!! Aaarrrgh!!! (I'm screaming out loud) What a nice end to the orientation. . . . . . . . i seriously think we need to have commitment to the class. not just trying to talk, walk, eat together.. but to actually do something useful. For the past week I've seen people leaving for no reason, angry for no reason, missing for no reason, arrrghh!!!!! I'm screaming again. X(It was a nice campfire night though I spent like half the time tryin to find the class. thx for the card u guys wrote, cheered me up a bit.. I wish next week won't suck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said..

how can next week not suck when we have econs lecture first thing in the morning? ):

anyway, ur welcome about the card. $5 only lah, very cheap right...

heh. joking lah.

anyway, cheer up! (: ming tian hui geng hao. urh, i think i just contradicted myself.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< home