:: :: ::: Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm Sorry

We haven't done our best for our class, and I know it because I haven't done my best for my class.

I could have flicked out the lyrics from behind my back when we were all on stage, no matter how embarrassing it would seem. I could have put some green into our class flag. I could have laid a hand on the skit and told Damien to buy the cloth instead. I could have stayed with my class on Friday night, just to give certain consolation to you guys. It was all my fault. I wasn't in my right mind at all. I'm sorry.

Yours,
Andy

4 Comments:

Blogger truevirgo said..

it's okay!! we will get there. this is but the beginning. and so long as we believe, we can make things better.=)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Alt3rn4t|v3 said..

relax lah. =\

like if you say it's your fault then it'll make more sense for me to say it's mine.

but why bother to play the (let's all) blame (ourselves) game? it's over. had (somewhat) fun. got to know people. doesn't matter how we fared anyway. if we did well then it's a bonus to our memories. if [since] we didn't, then try harder next time (and don't ignore claims of stagefright xP). =)

anyway. i'll be in malaysia over CNY. my parents' families are there. yupps.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Christina said..

ming tian hui geng hao (:

6:02 PM  
Blogger Istvan Paul said..

Thanks, guys

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< home